Vision, Mission & Beliefs.
“In an increasingly competitive world a university education arms students with wider choices and better career prospects. With a legacy of six decades and a vision for the 21st century, Dar El Tarbiah continues to provide top-quality education to adapt to a changing world.”
“Make a difference every day, every way.”
is to enable all students to become life-long learners through providing them with the essential knowledge, skills and tools to become productive, responsible citizen in our fast growing world. We are committed to provide educational excellence for all.
- A set of basic skills – linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
- An inquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
- Strong self esteem and high personal expectations.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
- A very remarkable and outstanding standard of education needed to assist them in becoming future global citizens empowered to face all the challenges of the 21st century.
- We believe in promoting a healthy and safe climate fostering quality learning and enhancement of creative gifts for all its students.
- We believe in promoting individual self worth in building responsible, productive students, who are appreciative of school, community, nation and the global society.
- We believe that the school is committed towards identifying, encouraging and rewarding individual and group achievements.
- We believe the school sets and implements high academic, social and personal expectations geared towards ongoing student development.